Monday, October 29, 2012

In the path of sandy

whew  made it through the night I couldn’t report because my battery died. Now I’m at Starbux. and plugged in.  the rain came down all night here in dc.  about two oclock when I was good and asleep a person im sure wth good intentions of earning his paycheck asked me.

“Do you want to go to a shelter?” He asked.

“No I don’t want to go and have my stuff stolen.” I told him.

  it rained and I couldn’t sleep. Finaly in fell asleep and  then the store opened two hours later.

in dc schools are closed.

Gov is shut down. Dc gov is shut down except for  police and fire.

metro is shut down. no mail or trash pickup.

heavy rains are supposed to start about 730 pm local.

the eye is to transit the cost round delaware.

fema is assisting those who have money. and homes if you need to evacuate to a hotel. and of course putting Blacks and  homless and other minorities in shelters.

No comments:

Post a Comment