Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I survived Sandy. And im Mad!!

I’m alive . Yes folks by the grace of God. I survived the frankenstorm of 2012 (I can hear the boos) called Sandy. I stayed in a door way barely out of the wind. Along with my co protester Paul. We have both been maintaining McPhearson Square since the eviction by the Gov of Occupy.

Actuly because of the wind velocity there was acorner that stayed dry. And we were fairly comftorable.

I tried to get shelter for a woman who was cripled. And they wouldnt send a van. During the time Sandy was the toughest. To take her to a shelter.

The washington word warrior sends condolences to all those who lost loved ones and family during the storm. Along the east coast.

What made me upset is theivery was rampant during the storm . The www lost his camera witch had photos of the wind whiped rain and some trees down. (Please donate genorously to help recover the cost of a new one thanks)

The election is just a few days away and I wont be voting because there is no candidate that will help me change my living status.

trying my best to get real work. And no one hires me. Even to wash dishes. Among all these lobbying types who have money very few will even donate a hamburger.

The trucks, witch go around feeding the homeless in variouse parks.  shut down during the storm. Even though on Monday it was a light rain and the real storm didn’t start until Tuesday night.

I can understand with all the media blare of how dangorouse the storm might be.(ive seen worse living down in the gulf states) for them not to come out. On my walking around in the storm I encountered people looking for food. And a place to get dry. As everything had closed Monday. That was impossible.

A hot cup of coffee would have been nice.

Any meteoroligests out there figure how a heat engen like a huricaine could survive the chill wqe encounterd.?

I have never before seen a cold rain from a huricaine. Usualy a hurricain is warm and you could go out in a swimsuit.

Well all im over te next few daqys with a series of articals going to share stories of the homeless.

Folks I would like you to please when you vote vote for me . Because who better to represent those who are struggling to get by than one who has nothing and each daynis a struggle just to get a cup of coffee?

Thanks

Washington word warrior.

Our thanks to Jerry Neilson for the article he wrote. About the www.

Http://journeyamerica.org is Jerrys website. Please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment