Thursday, December 20, 2012

McPherson Square By Patricia Mcgurk Martin.

(Pat is a homless woman I know  and im publishing one of her works. – WWW)0195664-R3-021-9

 

The Aryan Poems

naziland

swaziland

USA,USA,

Naziland

Swaziland

Tranceland

My Love.

 

trancland

danceland

Ballrooms no more

Live dancing wit the Stars

Stars reciver , Failed.

 

naziland

swaziland

dreams

dream, dream

 

of Alsatia.

 

Hittler dreamed too.

I saw his fancy shoes passing over the  the street grate I stood under.

nazi street

grate Patrols

Food deliveries yeilded.

yet, no disscussions just terror of open air prisons.

subteranian space.
Standing tightly packed. under streetgrates.

Prisons for profit under my feet.


Mars utopia is here.

McPheerson dreams
Dreaming . Dreaming

he called ourt to me reciving reliving

cyberspace jails

recive me

parked cars used or unused utopian divisions.

 

I looked for you in Mc Donalds jesus.

I looked for you in parks

in fast food restauraunts

I lost you and wept for you.

 

Alasan aryan dreams

we sang like swans.

with black and white throats.

Our field of dreams/

blu with white stars.

We sang and prayed

under stary tarp

Ducks dreamed too

Flocks flying over me. sparrows, seagulls,and starlings.

flew over us at night.

reaming dreams I . dreamed with you

trance dreams include

they were full birds  - four full birds

flying over me.

the Nazi misstress

without choices

or freedom

spoke-at three years old

ICOULDN’T BREATHE . 

I COULD’Nt BREATHE

the sun froze over me. Blocked me

The light was blocked as I lay on the ground

four full birds flew over me

and blocked the sun At McPhearson Square under the tent of Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment