Wednesday, March 20, 2013

go figgure.

Women go figure them.
Met a gal in the park new to town. Got to talking. sort of freindly. bought her a sandwich.
we keptt alking late inthe eve. another guy shows up got to talkin. i went to bed.
well he slept close to where i do.
they kept me up half the nigh t with them having sex. both drunk.
this morningb i woke up got my gear together. got a cup of coffee. sat down to read my morning paper.
she comes up eyes nt open "can you buy me a cup of coffee?" she asks. all nice and happy.
" I could have but you insulted me last night !" i said drinking from my cup.
How did i isult you?" she asked.
Put it this way i didnt sleep with you last night! and now im glad as you apperantly dont discriminate.
hope you used a rubber. becuase he has AIDS" i told her.
our just jelouse she said.
nope. I replied. Just think why dont you ask the N___ ou screwed.
Becuase hes broke" she said.
no hes not. i ssaid he gets paid eve?ry day. i told her. he just used you to get his rocks off. and now i wouldnt touch you with a ten foot pole. "
whys that?" sCatching AIDs from them was the odds of winning the lottery id be playing the lottery.
finished my coffee and walked away.
last nightshe was trying to get into my bed.
" I dont think so!" i said.

No comments:

Post a Comment